Movies under a running time of 150 minutes can be entered in the FutureFemmeFest. Anyone who identifies as a FutureFemme (woman, man, non-binary, trans, LGBTQI) may enter. Entry fees are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Authority to Enter into this Agreement.
In order for FutureFemmeFest to accept your submission, you must assure that you have the right to enter this contest and would be in a position to grant FutureFemmeFest non-exclusive distribution rights for your project.
1.1 You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority where you reside, whichever is older), can form a legally binding contract by accepting an agreement online (without exchange of paper), and have the full right, power and authority to enter into and comply with a distribution agreement.
1.2. If you submit to FutureFemmeFest, you represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to do so because:
- You are the sole author or creator of the Submission (for example, you are contributing an original screenplay you have written completely on your own); or
- You are the sole holder of rights in the Submission because all rights in the Submission have been assigned or transferred to you (for example, you are contributing a concept video you created and all talent who helped you create the concept video assigned all their rights to you); or
- You are the nominated person for an artistic collective who have given you permission to enter their work on their behalf; or
- You are the manager or agent of the filmmaker and you have expressed permission to submit their work in the FutureFemmeFest.
- Submission Deadlines
Submissions will be accepted until June 7, 2018. Early entry is encouraged but in no way guarantees acceptance.
- Submission Format
Films must be submitted via online screener ONLY.
We do not accept subsequent cuts or more complete versions of submitted films, therefore changing or updating the originally submitted link is not accepted.
- Submission Eligibility
All submissions must have been completed after 1 January 2000.
- Submission Fee
All submissions are to be paid via credit/debit card, or other payment method if enabled on the partner website. The submission fee is non-refundable.
FutureFemmeFest will endeavor to notify all entrants of our choices in writing by Tuesday, June 8th 2018. Successful submissions will receive further instructions from FutureFemmeFest via email.
Screenings are scheduled at the discretion of FutureFemmeFest. Every effort will be made to adhere to the published schedule. FutureFemmeFest reserves the right to make changes at any time for any reason. FutureFemmeFest will not be liable for any costs claimed as a result of a change in scheduling.
No film may be withdrawn from the festival program after its selection.