20 hours per week
Contract length: 3 months – the end of time
Is your smartphone never out of your hand?
Do you dream in Instagram stories?
Is your bookmark list full of Facebook Groups?
Do you know your Snapchat from your Meetup?
Do you know how to get a story trending using hashtags?
Do you believe that girls should run the world?
We have the perfect job for you.
- Are you a film & TV obsessive?
- Do you know your Kurosawa from your Kubrick? Your Lynch from your Leigh? Your Girls from your Broad City?
- Are you a high achiever? Do you have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results (in your last role, at University, on your personal projects)?
- Do you understand the way the film & TV industries work?
- Do you know how to use web searches to learn new skills?
- Are you a dedicated lifelong learner?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results?
- Are you able to prioritise your workload?
- Do you think change in Hollywood is long overdue?
What we can offer (for the right candidate)
- Ongoing training
- Access to stream endless films & TV
- Invitations to red carpet events & exclusive film previews
- Market rate salary & attractive bonus structure
- Travel opportunities within the UK & USA
- 28 days (pro-rated) holiday entitlement
Online with select days at our coworking space in Brixton.
- Passion for film
- Desire to work as a digital marketer
- Interest in providing a platform for underrepresented artists
- Understanding of online publications
- Understanding of growth hacking & social media
- Tenacity & desire to succeed
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms: Google+, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Meetup, Stumbleupon, BlogLovin’, Facebook Groups, MeetUps, Pinterest
- Working knowledge of Slack, Canva, Trello, Google Docs, Animoto, iOS, Android, Excel
- Social media management
- Community building
- Hashtag searches
- Building relationships with sponsors & brands
- Running a social media calendar
- Running social media contests
- Managing a team of interns
- Optimizing social media conversations for maximum reach
- Engaging our existing social media community and supercharging them
- Work well under pressure
- Understand how social media works
- Have extensive knowledge of film & TV
- Write grammatically to entertain
- Know how to communicate with talent and VIP’s
- Understand growth hacking
- Know how to source inspirational licence free stock images
- Know how to use video to boost a posts value
Send in your current CV, cover letter (including contact details for two references, one work, one personal) and links to social media accounts you have managed, key metrics, and milestones.
Fields with asterisk (*) required.