We’re looking for three virtual assistants:
- VA in Guadalajara, Mexico
- VA in Toronto, Canada
- VA in Detroit, USA
VA position online or in your local WeWork community.
22 hours a week, 3-month contract with the view to becoming permanent
Our work environment is relaxed, but we tell it like it is. Positions tend to be flexible, with some work-at-home opportunities. We’re looking for the best person for this job with no exceptions.
What we can offer (the right candidate):
- Ongoing training
- Access to stream endless films & TV
- Invitations to red carpet events & exclusive film previews
- Bonus structure
- Local and international travel opportunities
Do you believe strong organization skills are the route to everything good in life?
We require a Virtual Assistant. This role includes business administration, event management, and some operations work. Working in a fast-paced new media startup, no two days will be the same. The VA works alongside the management team and hand-in-hand with the CMO.
The VA ensures the business day runs smoothly and enables the team to grow the business.
- Research & development
- Relationship management
- Calendar management
- Interfacing with staff
- Recruitment administration
- Virtual Office management
- Travel booking
- Personal research & ordering tasks
- WordPress administration
- Working with advertisers and affiliates
- Communications with staff, partners, and authorities
- Aggregating content by building backlinks
This role is perfect for anyone wanting to:
- Work within a fast-paced new media company
- Work from anywhere in the world on their own schedule
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a love for film & TV
- Be articulate, diligent, and hard-working
- Be incredibly organized
- Be able to use Trello and other project management tools
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an office manager or operations role
- Be social media-savvy
- Have a typing speed for 40 wpm or higher
- Be up for a challenge
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- Be able to think on your feet
The role will start with a one-month trial for 22 hours per week. The role could then move to a regular contract of 22 – 40 hours per week.
Salary is DOE. Please send a resume with cover letter telling us about why you are right for the role. Any links to previous social media pages you have worked on, or projects of which you are proud, will also be considered.
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to fulfill a competency test before an offer is made.
Fields with asterisk (*) required.